Teach Your Child to Read with All About Reading. Why We Love All About Reading, Tips & Tricks for Using All About Reading - and more!
All About Reading is a multi-sensory reading program. Children see, say, hear, and touch during their lessons. It works for all learning styles.
- Build words using phonogram tiles on a magnetic white board
- Review word and phonogram cards
- Read aloud stories
- Fun activities
- Short lessons
If you are looking for a program to help you teach your child to read, I hope you consider All About Reading for your homeschool. If you were looking for that nudge to go ahead and make the switch to All About Reading, this is it. :-)
The AAR Teacher's Manual guides you step by step through each lesson. Here's a quick rundown of how the different components are used in a typical lesson:
- Review phonogram and word cards taught in previous lessons
- Use the magnetic phonogram and letter tiles as you work through the new lesson
- Do the assigned activities and reading practice pages from the activity book
- Introduce any new phonogram and/or word cards for the lesson
- Student reads aloud assigned stories from their AAR reader about every other lesson or so