Today was truly a long and tiring day - it was a GOOD day, don't get me wrong - just tiring! Once the kids were in bed and I had a chat with a good friend on the phone the last thing I felt like doing was writing a blog post. Somehow, however, I just couldn't not write a Multitude Monday post. I have grown so fond of writing them and of being thankful. So, with just an hour and half left in this Monday, I will share what I am thankful for! This post is also linked up to other Multitude Monday bloggers - so head over to A Holy Experience to see what others are thankful for!
301. My husband's car - because it has an mp3 jack and mine doesn't - this way I can listen to my favorite music in style!
302. balloons on a rainy day; they provided a lot of entertainment for my five year old today
303. Nutter Butters
304. an awesome trip to a local planetarium and science center this weekend
305. my children's unending sense of curiosity and wonder - my husband was blown away when he went with us on Saturday to the planetarium!
306. a win for the Texas Rangers
307. a loss for the NY Yankees!
308. my daughter's piano teacher
309. a low heating/air bill this month
311. a fabulous lunch at an authentic Mexican restaurant -- check out the mural depicting the cliff divers in Acapulco - we learned so much going to this restaurant!
312. God presenting so many ways for me to connect with my daughter over the past week - I have been thanking God each day for this!
313. NOT having to get on the schoolbus on a cold and rainy morning
314. Halloween candy
315. a church community that welcomed us with open arms this past Sunday
316. some hard decisions of the past few months seem to be behind us
317. homeschool moms that go out of their way to help other homeschool moms!
318. The Muppets!
319. my son's tball coach
320. tickle fights