As we go deeper into the season of Advent, there is so much to be grateful for:
421. a very cold wind whipping through the trees outside, while inside I am in bed safe and warm
422. the gift of seeing Christmas so much more deeply this year
423. the sound of excited children singing Christmas songs
424. slipper socks
425. my daughter's recovery from a horrible experience with ant bites
426. a new friend who took care of my daughter when she got all those ant bites!
427. an attic full of Christmas decorations, each one with a special memory attached
429. Christmas lights - some of our neighbors really outdid themselves this year!
430. pre-lit Christmas trees
431. the sale of my parents' home - and their moving into a retirement community that will alleviate a lot of their worries
432. Christmas chimes
433. apple juice and cookies for my son from a friend
434. another chance to promote and receive free tickets to a musical - this time it is Beauty and the Beast!
436. greedy little fingers cleaning out the cookie bowl :-)
437. Pandora's Classical Christmas station
438. treadmills with televisions
439. Christmas carols played on the piano
440. the new found knowledge of the Jesse Tree -- thank you A Holy Experience!