Happy Labor Day! After a fun-filled weekend, I have much to be thankful for. It seems the more I write about what I'm thankful for, the more I look around and see the many blessings in my life.
162. sleeping with the windows open at night
163. members of our United States military
164. kicking the soccer ball with my son
165. a great weekend trip to the Lake - thank you Tom & Nancy!
166. "Dive" - a song by Steven Curtis Chapman we have been hula hooping to recently!
167. Hula Hoops
168. sweet teenage boys - I know several who are so well mannered and kind at a sometimes not-so-nice age.
169. my husband's ALMOST 40 years of life!
170. My friend Karen - she is one of my heroes!
171. a fast internet connection (on most days)
172. big black concert grand pianos
174. parents that model forgiveness and unconditional love on a daily basis
175. Tea rooms and long lunches with friends
176. little girls who love to play with dolls
177. pink skies at sunset
178. "NO SMOKING" sections
179. tennis lessons