Sunday was spent as it should be - going to church, Sunday School, then spending some good time with my family, knitting, lesson planning, and watching the Super Bowl.
I have MUCH to be grateful for today:
573. my Yamaha U1 series piano - it brings hours of endless joy to myself and others
574. a long phone conversation with my mother, after she had a long phone conversation with my daughter
575. a daddy-daughter event at Chick Fil-A - what a great company!
576. a dress purchased for $5 at a consignment store for my daughter - she loved it!
578. our church, Word of God Lutheran, and the laughter we share on Sunday mornings
579. stepping out of my comfort zone - and not falling flat on my face!
580. online renewal of library books
581. sleeping children
582. my husband, who reads to the children in the evening
584. another child who showed my son compassion today
585. three children sitting behind me in church, singing like angels
586. Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream
587. the 10 minutes of sleep before the snooze goes off again!
588. the gift of music, and my sweet co-op class of Kindergarten and First Graders who make music with me each week
589. a sweet email from another homeschooling mom that made my day!
590. the start of a new week, and the opportunities we have to make it better than last week