I answered the question on Monday: Why Would Anyone Blog?
Today I'm very excited to share a resource that will help you if you are considering starting a blog, if you have a blog and want it to grow, or if you have a thriving blog and want it to become even more awesome.
This resource will also help you even if you don't have a blog, but want to know more about Facebook parties, Twitter parties, and Pinterest.
This is book is nearly 400 PAGES of blogging advice, from bloggers who know their stuff!
It's only $7.99!
- Building a Vision for Your Blog
- Finding Your Niche
- Blog Design 101
- Designing and Starting a Blog on WordPress
- Designing and Starting a Blog on Blogger
- Disclosure and Privacy Policies
- Writing and Using an Elevator Pitch
- Blog Planning and Organization
- Basic SEO
- Stock Image Tips
- Blog Photography 101
- Streamlining Your Research
- Getting Your Blog Off the Ground
- Building Your Brand
- Building Community Through Your Blog (authored by YOURS TRULY!)
- How to Get Traffic to Your Blog
- How to Get Subscribers
- Guest Posting
- Link-Ups, Hops and Other Events
- Using Facebook to Grown Your Blog
- Facebook Parties
- Facebook Hops
- Using Twitter to Grow Your Blog
- Using Pinterest to Grow Your Blog
- Using Freebies to Grown Your Blog
- How To Create Your Own Printables
- Selling Your Own Products
- Using Affiliate Marketing
- How to Write a Media Kit
- How To Write a Product Review
- Working as a Virtual Assistant
- Running a Group Blog
- Marriage and Blogging
- Balancing Motherhood and Blogging
- Balancing Homeschooling and Blogging
- Using Your Blog as a Ministry
- Time Saving Blog Tips
- The Power of Attending a Blogging Conference
To learn more about the book, visit the iBlog website - you will find testimonials, pinnable images, and much more. You will see what a comprehensive resource this is.
I am proud to have authored the chapter about Growing Community Through Your Blog.
What topic in the book seems to be of the most interest to you?