Collage Friday is a weekly meme where homeschool bloggers can share a photo collage(s) of their week. I would love for you to join me!
The Collage Friday post for the week is usually posted late Thursday evening. You can link up (or just visit and comment) any time during the following week. It's a wonderful way to build community and visit other homeschool blogs to gain ideas and offer support and encouragement.
Helpful sites/apps to use for making photo collages:
PicMonkey - a website that offers photo editing options and EASY collages.
Pic Collage - app for your iPad, iTouch, or iPhone where you just drag photos into collages - again, EASY!
Collage Friday Index (beginning in 2015):
- Collage Friday 1.1 - Keep a Few Beautiful Things Consistent
- Collage Friday 1.2 - The Diligent Homeschool
- Collage Friday 1.3 - Curriculum Choices for 5th Grade
- Collage Friday 1.4 - Count Your Homeschool Blessings
- Collage Friday 1.5 - Opportunities & Advantages in Homeschooling
- Collage Friday 1.6 - Just an Ordinary Homeschool Week
- Collage Friday 1.7 - Homeschool on the Road
- Collage Friday 1.8 - Learn About Mythology
- Collage Friday 1.9 - Why We Homeschool With Classical Conversations
- Collage Friday 1.10 - Taking Kids to Washington, DC
- Collage Friday 1.11 - A Week in the Life of Boring, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
- Collage Friday 1.12 - A Good State of "Busy"
- Collage Friday 1.13 - Hitting Reset in Your Homeschool
- Collage Friday 1.14 - A Day in the Life of Our Homeschool
- Collage Friday 1.15 - Homeschool High School With The Classical Conversations Challenge Program