I am linking up with A Holy Experience today to blog about what blessings I have in my life. Today I am so thankful for a trip my family and I took to the mountains this past weekend. My husband gave me this for my birthday, and I think it was one of the best birthdays on record! It was a time to recharge, relax, and think about what is REALLY important to me.
I am thankful for...
341. The Appalachian Mountains
342. making memories
347. hot tubs (even though it was pretty cold getting in and out!)
348. ping pong!
349. a beautiful hike with my husband and children
350. books on CD which kept my kids entertained there and back (Thank you, Magic Tree House!)
351. a great pet sitter
352. peaceful mountain streams
354. a flexible homeschooling schedule
355. giggling children falling asleep in a warm bed
356. gas fireplaces
357. Daylight Savings Time
358. laying in bed and not hearing a THING!
359. my husband of 13 years - he knows me so well and knows just what I need