I also wanted to share some of my favorite pins - things I've pinned and then done. There are far to many to count - these just stick out in my mind:
* Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes - simple and elegant. They have been a hit whenever I take them someplace.
* Viking Mask - so easy and effective!
* 2012 IKEA - I've also fallen in love with IKEA over the past month - inspired by this pin and another blogger.
* How To Clean Your Glass Cooktop - This really works! My glass cooktop is the cleanest it has been since we moved into our house seven years ago.
* How to Draw a Castle - I enjoyed doing this just as much as my children did!
* Ham and Cheese Sliders - My husband LOVES these - these little sandwiches are the key to his heart!
* A Bag of Bookworms - I loved this idea so much I adapted it for Valentine's Day in our homeschool.
I'm learning to use Pinterest to my advantage - as the online bookmarking tool it should be. It isn't a time waster for me - quite the contrary. It saves time because I'm not hunting around for ideas or spending time doctoring my bookmarks bar.
I also try to pin things that are of direct interest to me, and directly from the source. A lot of repinning and seeing what others are pinning sometimes leaves me feeling a bit empty, know what I mean?
Are you on Pinterest? If you are, leave me your link so I can follow you!!
*Linking today with Pinterest Mondays.