One of the many benefits of playing with LEGO bricks is the sheer VOLUME of creativity that abounds.
My children recently worked together to build a LEGO house. They had a firepit, crib for the baby, toilet, and shower. The master suite was connected to the nursery. Everything was carefully crafted.
They were COLLABORATING, PLANNING, and LEARNING. It was a moment where I just stood back and listened - thankful for those colorful little bricks and the ENDLESS hours of enjoyment and creativity they bring.
This book has been the SINGLE BEST LEGO INVESTMENT we have made. It gets used almost daily, and is full of ideas for building just about anything you want.
This book is full of ideas - my son would say "500 ideas from lots of LEGO fans". Give your LEGO lover this book and just watch their imaginations soar.
- Planes, Trains & Automobiles
- Town & Country
- Out of This World
- In Days of Old
- A World of Adventure
- Make & Keep
.... and more!
I just had to share this resource with my fellow LEGO lovers.
It's made a huge difference in the way my son and daughter play with LEGOS.
You can win a copy of The LEGO Ideas Book.
1. Leave a comment telling me a little about your LEGO Lover(s).
3. Subscribe via email to Homegrown Learners so you do not miss a single LEGO post! (I'm going to have something very good coming out in the coming month!) Leave me a comment and tell me you subscribed.
This giveaway will be open until Moday, February 11, at midnight.
*I received no compensation from LEGO or anyone else to write this post. I am just the mother of some LEGO lovers.
Other LEGO Posts You Might Like:
- Teach a 10 Week LEGO Class
- Create Your Own Minifig Printable
- Create Your Own Minifig Printables for Boys and Girls