It's seems like just yesterday my daughter was pushing her Bitty Baby around in the stroller.
How in the world did she get to be a teenager? (I tried to stop time, but that didn't work!) And to be honest, this is a wonderful time in a girl's life, and I'm so glad I can share it with her.
(It's fun having a girl AND a boy - see my list of cool gifts for pre-teen boys, too!)
Shopping for teen girls is fun. I love finding new things my daughter will devour.
To help YOU find the perfect gift for a teenage girl, I have compiled a list of some of my favorite gifts in this teen girl gift guide.
Gifts for a Teen Girl
These gift ideas would work for any occasion; birthdays, graduation, even the holidays. Grab a few of your favorites and bundle them together inside of a cute bag for a gift any teen girl would love to receive.
- Glow in the Dark Neon Nail Polish: Painting your nails is fun, but this stuff is really cool.
- Lava Lamp: This one has yellow liquid with pink lava. Perfect for a teen girl's bedroom.
- Mermaid Tale Blanket: You might want to get one for yourself while you're at it. These blankets are so clever. And they look really cozy too.
- The World of Love Blue Murano Glass Bead Charm Bracelet: All of the charms on this bracelet represent love.
- Portable Selfie Kit: With a folding tripod and remote taking the perfect selfie has never been easier.
- The Teen Girl's Survivor Guide: A helpful book on how to cope with teenage life and growing up.
- Wireless Bluetooth Speaker: Cordless speakers make a great gift. Especially for teen girls.
- Wild Flower Themed Soy Candle Set: There are 3 candles included in this set; plumeria, lily of the valley, and lilac. Swoop up this square beveled mirror for tabletops for a safe spot to keep candles. It also reflects the light of the candles.
- Boot Toppers: You can't go wrong with a pair or two of these adorable knitted boot toppers. They are available in a variety of styles.
- Set of Sea Glass Note Cards: These unique cards are the perfect way to send out a thank you, get well, or thinking of you greeting card.
- Gift Cards: My daughter loves receiving gift cards because she gets to pick out exactly what she likes. Amazon carries a variety of options including Claire's, Forever 21, Old Navy, and Sephora.
- Color Your Own Water Bottle: Color in this water bottle for a unique that will be used everyday.
- Black Cat Full Animal Hoodie: Cute hoodie with mittens.
- Cute Backpacks: These adorable backpacks come with a shoulder bag and pouch, all in a matching set.
- Donut Pillow: What a sweet treat! Oh wait.... it's a cozy pillow that looks good enough to eat.
- Nail Polish Bottle Shaped Memory Stick: Yes, you read that right. A USB in the shape of a bottle of nail polish.
- Glitter Hair Chalk: I love these because my daughter can put a little color in her hair without worrying about permanent dye.
- Pizza Scented Notebook: It really smells like pizza! You can also get a Cupcake Notebook that smells like frosting.
- Invisible Ink Pens: Write secret messages with this pen set.
- Lip Gloss Set: Lip gloss is perfect for teen girls because the shades of color are very light. This set is nice because it comes with 6 tubes and is all organic.
Oh, and you can never go wrong with an ULTA gift card --> this is number one on my daughter's list right now!